VAfrica.org – VAfrica.africa
WEBSITES AND SOCILA MEDIA
This website and its content is copyright of VAfrica and its affiliates – Copyright © 2015 – 2021 VAfrica. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
VAfrica.org – VAfrica.africa
ALL DIGTAIL MEDIA – IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE
This copyright statement applies to all video, audio, photography & images found on this website, and any other sites . Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
Copyright © 2015 – 2021 VAfrica All rights reserved.
I. Proprietary Rights
The PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE contained on this, and any other site under the VAfrica domain, are the property of VAfrica and are protected by Uk and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in this site, are the property of VAfrica.
All PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE on VAfrica.org/.africa are copyrighted.
No permission, either express or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE contained on VAfrica, other than that which is related to the normal “caching” practices of web browsers and activities such as downloading solely for your personal enjoyment. No parties/individuals visiting or viewing images from VAfrica, may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE found herein. Express written permission must be granted, on behalf of the photographer (copyright holder, VAfrica), in order to use these PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE for any purpose that is not outlined above.
Your use of VAfrica or viewing of this statement indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
II. Personal Use Criteria
The following are a list of conditions where we, VAfrica, give individuals permission to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
- You may print a copy of any PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE for personal reference without further permission.
- Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. for free so long as proper credit/citation is given, without my further permission.
- Anyone can download images from Desktops / Wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on screen on any personal computer that is not being used for commercial or public viewing purposes.
III. Free Web Usage Criteria
The following conditions define my authorization for use of PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE on the Web, free of charge, so long as proper attribution of copyright is given to VAfrica and include the e-mail address, VAfrica in said attribution:
- You may make LINKS to the images on pages you maintain for yourself for personal, non-commercial use.
- If you are preparing FREE online site guides for other photographers, bloggers, and photograph forums, you may make use of these images, BUT ONLY IF YOU ATTRIBUTE THEM AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IV. Commercial Use
Those persons who wish to use the PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE, found on this site in a commercial fashion must receive written consent from VAfrica, prior to its commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to info@VAfrica.org. In that e-mail the following should be addressed:
- PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE you would like to use
- Where they will be displayed
- How they will be displayed
- Intent of its display
- Duration of their public viewing
- Any other information you feel would be useful
Any commercial use of my PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE without prior consent is a violation of United States and International copyright law.
V. Copyright Protection Tactics
In attempts to maintain the integrity of the copyrighted PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, AUDIO, TEXT, AND CODE found on this site, several copyright protection methods have been utilized. Some of these tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Placement of watermarks
- Resizing of images
- Conversion of images to low resolution for web use
If you would like to use a specific photograph with some of the copyright protection tactics removed, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe what the intended use of the imagery with the copyright protections tactics reduced.
IV. Copyright Infringement is Serious
The act of infringing on a copyright is a very serious business and is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment. I have worked very hard to present you with a quality photographic experience and I kindly ask that you will refrain from copying anything from the site onto your own hard drive, diskette(s), printer, etc. You are welcome to copy the hyperlinks to other sites found on photos.tstark.com, however, I ask that you do no copy any of the graphics, photographs, or articles from this site for your own use (other than the terms stated above). Doing so is an infringement of Uk and International copyright laws.